1.4
Turnaround Time

Raleigh Division President Todd Alsop is impossible.He is degrading to women.

He is a snake. DO NOT TRUST HIM! He talks badly about his potential customer and employees and anyone he works with. The staff is constantly changing.

There were a couple nice agents and a lady in the office who were great, but theyre not there anymore so that just proves there is something seriously wrong here. I would recommend having your own agent and reviewing everything before signing.

Also make your own copies.They are very dishonest.

This person wrote the review about Wilson Parker Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wilson Parker Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wilson Parker Homes wilson parker homes staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wilson Parker Homes?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1178459

Todd Alsop offered me a job and when I called him to make sure he had the right email to send me some employment details he says oh by the way I have to hire someone that was referred to me by corporate, this is after I went in there and was offered the job, thank goodness I did not quit my current job to go work there!!! To me that reflects on his character and I would not want to do business with that company if that is how he treats people.